Thursday, November 02, 2006

Poor little boy

OK. I guess I have some catching up to do. You have been sick. I slept on the floor of your room for two nights in a row. On couch cusions on the floor. Yesterday I was playing with you and you threw up on me. RIGHT IN MY EYE! It was so gross but I couldn't stop laughing!
You were a pumpkin for halloween.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

TOO CUTE!!
You crawled RIGHT TO ME yesterday. I signed milk and you came right to me.
Also you still really love your bath. You really enjoy the water.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We took you to go and feel leaves. Daddy took a great picture of us.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I guess this is just an update. You are loving solids. You are growing so fast. Next thing I know you will be 1! Crazy! I love you more then life itself little man. You continue to amaze me every day!
Love Mommy

No comments: