Monday, May 29, 2006

From Mommy

Wow! YOu aure are growing up so fast. I am really enjoying watching you grow.
We see smiles and hear cooing lots now. You are really developing your personality. You love to play with us in the morning. You really enjoy your bath time. You kick your legs like a frog. Pull them up under you then kick them backwards. You stand up in the tub while leaning on my arm. You will lock your knees and push up and be standing. Your head control has gotten so much stronger and you hold it up more and more each day.
Whenever you have tummy time you stretch yourself out so that your head, arms and legs are all off the floor. Like you are flying. You like trying to find your fist and your thumb but I try to keep your thumb out of your mouth cause I don't want you having the same nasty habit I had.
I love you so much Cooper and you blow me away more and more every day.
Here is a picture of you yesterday playing with daddy looking at me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: