Thursday, January 12, 2006

A bit about me

Mommy got this idea from Auntie Chel and Cousin Payton.
I can tell you a bit about me. But only the stuff mommy already knows because the rest is a surprise between me and God.
My mommy is almost 27 weeks pregnant. So that makes me a whole 25 weeks. I am definately a big boy. The doctors say that I am a boy and that I am due on April 14. But only I know....
Daddy says that mommy is HUGE! I hear it all the time. Hehehe. That is me. I kick a lot. I move a lot. I only move when I chose to. If I don't want to move when Daddy puts his hand on me then I don't. Hehehe. It is a fun game.
Mommy reads to me. "I love you Forever" seems to be her favorite book.
I will make Mommy put up pictures of me. She just has to get them first.
So, I guess this is my first look into the world, so to speak. Looking forward to keeping everyone updated. Can't wait to come out of this watery place. My skin is getting all pruney.

No comments: